The following documents showcase how a range of ProMonitor customer colleges have used the system effectively:
- Strode – tracking academic progress using indicative progress grades for all students (using the ProMonitor markbook)
- Stoke – a cross-college progress review system for all students , including student input (using ProMonitor progress reviews and ProPortal)
- Newcastle–under–Lyme – using comments and meetings cross-college
- Hugh Baird – an integrated student behaviour, disciplinary and support system (using ProMonitor comments and meetings)
- Tameside – reporting data on 14-16 learners back to local partner secondary schools (using ProMonitor, ProPortal and ProSolution)
- Loughborough – Using ProMonitor with HE Students (using ProMonitor markbook for HE)
Click on one of the logos below to download the pdf document.
ProMonitor Online Evaluation
The evaluation is built around a fictitious college with a wide range of courses, staff, students and other users (e.g. parents). To get the most from using the evaluation site, please read the document below
to give you an overview of the demonstration data (including different logins for different types of user).
The following documents provide information about implementing ProMonitor.
These documents provide information regarding planning your ProMonitor implementation, the hardware and software platforms required to run the software and a guide to the services we offer to help you implement the system.
Further documents about using ProMonitor can be found in the 'How To' Guides section of the ProMonitor Support Page